Monday, October 26, 2009

T minus 8 hours!

It didn't ever seem like this day would really come! We're getting on the plane and heading home overnight tonight! I don't think Harrison has any idea that we're going on the "big plane" as I've tried to explain, but I pray he does well. We get to the airport in Calgary at 10:30 pm, fly to Toronto (3.5 hrs) deboard the plane, go through customs and depart for Dallas at 8:45 am. I sure hope he sleeps on this big flight. Once we are boarded for Dallas the flight is only 1.5 hours. My good friend Kristen is picking us up and then we'll have a 2.5 hour drive to Brownwood. This is going to be a big travel day for us and plenty of prayer has covered this trip. We can't wait to see everybody but especially Daddy!

Mike has been working SO hard to get everything moved from our various storage places into the house in Brownwood. He worked so hard that he actually fell asleep in the bathtub for 1.5 hour the other night! Yeesh! I can't wait to get into the new house and make it our home. At this point only the Lord knows how long we'll be there, but we are determined to make the best of it. The carpet has been replaced, and the house has been cleaned, now all it needs is a little paint to make it feel like our "own" place. Thank goodness paint is relatively cheap and goes really far when making a change.

We won't have internet until December 8th since that was the soonest service appointment they could give us. I will try to blog as often as I can but you can always reach me on facebook or on my cell phone in the meantime.

I have a doctors appointment when I get back to Texas too, so I am excited to get checked out and see how little Audrey is doing! We'll try our best to keep y'all posted! Much love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment