Friday, December 18, 2009

One week 'til Christmas

For me it's hard to believe that Christmas is right around the corner, yet I will be the first to usher in a New Year for sure! Bring on 2010 and all it's blessings! This week has been encouraging as we are another week closer to welcoming Audrey into our family, and another week closer for me to not be pregnant anymore. It really feels like it's been more than 9 months. I find that there are 2 types of women - those with perfectly round baby bellies, no stretch marks and not a pregnancy complaint in the world - and the rest of us! I am definitely not one of those women and as much as experiencing pregnancy is a miracle I am ready to move on to the next step, mothering 2 babies!

When I ask Harrison where his baby sister is he'll lift my shirt and pat my tummy and give her a big licky kiss. It really is sweet. I hope that he is as sweet and receptive with her when she is outside the tummy. He is also learning to identify Santa Claus everywhere. Pictures, wrapping paper, you name it. Very cute!

Today the temperature is above 0C for the third day in a row, so we are going to bundle up and head outside and make some snowmen before the weather turns cold again tomorrow. I think I'll pull him around the yard in his sled and then we'll make a little family of snowmen. Sounds fun!

This week Mike received some great leads for jobs here in Alberta that are starting ASAP, so please continue to pray for his work and the Lord's provision for our family.

With love,
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment