Saturday, September 26, 2009

Just Another Day

Wishing there was more to share about today but it was a fairly uneventful Saturday here in Alberta. One praise item is that Harrison slept really well last night and didn't wake up until 8:30 this morning instead of his semi-usual 7-7:15 which was super nice! Who can complain of a little extra sleep when pregnant.

I've been starting to feel the third trimester energy drain, slowly but surely. It's so amazing how meticulously God created pregnancy to be... everything works just like clockwork. I have my next ultrasound on Oct 13 which I am very excited for. It will give us a chance to confirm that we are in fact having a little girl. If not I sure have a lot of pink to get rid of!! Just like with Harrison though I knew in my spirit what we were expecting before we were ever told.

I had to go to the hospital this morning to do my 2 hour gestational diabetes test. I've been praying and praying not to have it and that I don't receive it so we will see that the test says this week. Either way I am prepared to deal with whatever comes. I just wish there was something more I could do about it, but you either get it or you don't so not like I can "fix" it. *sigh*

After taking in that much sugar I just felt blah all afternoon and evening. Blair and Danielle were here at the farm and Danielle was learning all about canning from mom. Last week they did pickles and this week they did pickled beets. I LOVE pickled beets, YUM!

Not much on the schedule for tomorrow because it's supposed to be really windy. For those in Texas thinking "windy" you'd have to be here to understand that 50 mph is a "gusty" day!! I think we will start catching up on Pastor Richards sermon series online... Good plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment